Wednesday, April 16, 2008

While Mommy is away.... things get weird

Tonight I left to run an errand minutes after my husband got home from work. I told him the kids were ready for to eat dinner and left. I returned an hour and a half later and found...


This was "Take One"...
"Dylan, SMILE!!!! Daddy, Stop posing like you are still in the military!!!"


This was "Take Two". Notice their matching outfits, or "uniform of the day". By the way, when I left they were not wearing that!

And then there was Liam...



Crazy times. A lot of fun is had when Mommy leaves.

2 comments:

Suzette said...

This is so funny. I have discovered that my husband is very good at "holding down the fort" until I return. I guess I should be happy that the kids are safe and happy? This is why daddy's are usually considered the fun parent, right?

Scott and Becky Burdick said...

Can't wait for Scott to have these fun times with Julia :) Congrats on the new house! That's so exciting! Hope to see you at the end of May.