Saturday, October 25, 2008

8's

I was tagged to list my TOP 8


8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:

House
Grey's Anatomy
Project Runway
Ghost Hunters
So You Think You Can Dance
Lost
Big Brother
Supernatural


8 things that happened yesterday:
Dylan stayed home from school sick
Made pumpkin waffles
Went to Target
Did some laundry
Made manicotti for dinner
Carved pumpkins
Wrote an essay and took a quiz
Watched TV after kids went to bed



8 favorite places to eat:

Cheesecake Factory
Olive Garden
Gozen Sushi Restaurant
Hula's Mongolian BBQ (thanks for reminding me how good that place is, Amber)
Watson's Veggie Garden
Crown Burger
Valhalla
Cafe 225


8 things I am looking forward to:

Finishing Grad School
Having a baby girl
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
My Brother's wedding
Presidential Election
a nap

8 things on my wish list:

Chairs for my front porch
new curtains for my living room and family room
European Vacation
new computer
a maid
a nanny (maybe just a few days a week??)
world peace
cheaper gas


8 people that I tag:

Whoever wants to do this fun tag!

2 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

World peace??? I vote for you as Miss Congeniality!

Scott and Becky Burdick said...

I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance!!! :)